Now it’s your turn to vote. Please give these worthy contestants a few minutes of your time, read their ideas and vote for the one(s) you like the best by clicking on the “Like” button on each post. The idea with most likes at our closing date of January 31, 2011 will be the winner of great prizes. We also have a great bundle for second place.
The Last Original Idea in Marketing Entries:
- Not in My Lifetime by Dawn Wentzell
- Original Idea (In Marketing) by Kristine Schachinger
- Honesty and Quality by Elmer Boutin
- Nothing (Original) to See Here, Please Disperse by Amy Teeple
- The Last Original Idea in Marketing was the Brand by Morgan Brown
- The Last Original Idea in Marketing the 4 P's by Thomas Ballantyne